What data we collect?In order to process your registration we need the following data:
- E-mail address
- Current position
How do we collect your data?You directly provide all collected data by voluntarily completing the registration form through Google Form.
How will we use your dataAYW2023 collects your data so that we can:
- fulfill your registration to the AIROYoung 2023 workshop.
- email you with updates and changes on workshop programme or about your registration status.
Data you provide for completing the registration to the workshop will not be shared, redistributed or sold to third-parties.
How do we store your data?AYW2023 will keep your data until 31/12/2024. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
AYW2023 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request AYW2023 for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AYW2023 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AYW2023 to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AYW2023 erase your personal data: if the workshop was held, we will not be able to provide certificate of attendance; it the workshop was not yet held, registration is considered canceled.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AYW2023 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AYW2023’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AYW2023 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
AttendeesAttendees provide automatically the following permissions: The information included in the submitted abstract(s) will be made available to the conference reviewers. The information you provide will remain in AYW2023’s archives, electronically and access will only be allowed to persons under the control of AYW2023 and only on its instructions, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Authorization for use of image, name and other likeness
By attending the conference you agree that AYW2023 and/or third parties authorized by AYW2023 may photograph or record your likeness, image, name, voice, and/or words, and may publish, display, reproduce, copy, and distribute your likeness, image, name, voice, and/or words for, educational, or membership activities worldwide in all forms of media now known or later developed, including but not limited to advertising, training, websites, and presentations materials. You further acknowledge that AYW2023 and/or third parties authorized by AYW2023 shall have the right, but not the obligation, to identify you in connection with such media by name and/or affiliation. No royalties will be payable in connection with this authorization or these uses.
Copyright of the conference program is owned by AYW2023. AYW2023 reserves all rights associated with the conference, including (without limitation), the rights to all recordings or reproductions of presentations at this conference. Any photography, filming, taping, recording, or reproduction in any medium, including via the use of tripod-based equipment or screen recording applications, of any of the programs presented at the conference without the express written consent of AIRO is strictly forbidden. Exception: limited photography for, strictly personal, social, or noncommercial use, are permitted and the publishing of these images will be the responsibility of the photographer.